Returns and Replacements
At Musson Theatrical, we take every precaution to make sure your products arrive as you expect and in perfect condition. However, things do occasionally go wrong. Should you receive an item in error, or should your item be damaged during shipment, or even if you have made a mistake in ordering, we are here to help. Please contact Customer Service Representative, Carolyn Kendrick at 1-800-843-2837 ext 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you in making a return or exchange. Please check our list of frequently ask questions to see how you should proceed with a claim.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. My item was damaged during shipment. What should I do? Damage claims must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods. Please make sure you retain all of the original packaging materials. Do not throw anything away. Then contact Customer Service. If possible, please take a digital photograph of the damage and include it in your email. Please have your packing slip handy with your order number when you call and include your order number in any email communication.
2. I was sent the wrong item. What should I do? We are so sorry that happened! Please contact Customer Service as soon as you discover the error. Please have your packing slip handy with your order number when you call and include your order number in any email communication. She will do everything she can to get the correct item shipped out to you and will issue a return authorization number for the incorrect item.
3. Something is missing from my shipment. What should I do? Missing items must be reported within 5 days of receipt of goods. Please make sure you have carefully examined all the packing material prior to contacting Customer Service. Many small items are easily discarded with the packing material. Other items are cleverly hidden in the manufacturer’s packaging. Once you are sure the item has been omitted from your shipment, please contact Customer Service. Our representative will make every effort to ship the missing item to you at no additional expense.
4. I purchased a product that is not functioning properly. What should I do? Begin by calling or emailing our Customer Service Representative. If appropriate, she will transfer you to a service technician to try and trouble shoot the problem and get your equipment up and running. If the problem cannot be solved in-house, she will contact the manufacturer and provide you with replacement per the manufacturer’s stated warranty and issue you a Return Authorization Number for the broken item to be returned.
5. I ordered the wrong thing. Am I stuck with it? Absolutely not. As long as the item is in new condition and in its original packaging, we will issue a Return Authorization for it. However, please be advised that returned items are subject to a potential 25% restocking fee, and that the shipping costs will not be refunded.