60A Stage Pin Connector
Overstock means we have a limited supply at this price.
Most of these items have been sitting in our sales inventory for years and we're trying to find them a good home.
A higher amperage version of the popular Stage Pin connector, most commonly used on location video shoots with high power Fresnels. We call it a Stage Pin connector but it's also known as a Grounded Stage Pin, GSP, 2P&G, Two Pin and Ground, or Bates connector.
- Ergonomic shape for ease of handling
- "Floating" pins guarantee an easy fit and better electrical connection
- Set Screws in pins style connection (screw terminals)
- Amperage: 60 Amps
- Voltage: 125 Volts
- Wire Size: from 4/3 SO to multiple #6 EISL
- Body Material: Electrical grade Phenolic
- Blades/Contacts: Solid Brass
- Color: Black