Hog 4 HPU
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping! What's this?
HPU is the new hybrid processor unit for the Hog 4 family. One HPU unit can act either as a rack-mounted console or as a DMX Processor connected to another Hog 4 family console product, capable of 64 universes of output from a single 2U 19-inch rack mount device. With all the power of a Hog 4 console, the HPU is designed for those applications where permanent hardware front-panel interfaces are not necessary, such as cruise ships, theme parks, and architectural lighting installations. HPU is fully expandable using Wings, Widgets and DMX Processors.
The HPU in console mode can also act as a backup to any Hog 4 family console. In DMX Processor mode, the HPU packs a punch, expanding any other Hog 4 console product by up to 64 universes of output in a compact, rack-mounted device.
- 64 DMX universes with no co-processing
- 8" full color multitouch display
- Supports two external monitors or touchscreens
- 8 DMX outputs
- 2 RJ45 outputs (1x HogNet + 1x sACN/ArtNet)
- 7 USB 3.0 Ports
- Replacement for Rack Hog 4 and Hog DMX Processor 8000
Hog 4 OS Features
- Show file compatibility with the entire Hog 4 Family, from the Hog 4 down to the HedgeHog 4.
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Wholehog console systems
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and sACN universes via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
|Manufacturer||High End Systems|
|Box L x W x H||14" x 19.1" x 3.5"|