As with most rental items, our product stock may have some minor cosmetic damage.
This has no affect on the product operation, and is purely cosmetic.
ColorSource 20 Control Console
Based on a two-day rental and single item quantity.
- A two-day rental is Friday to Monday, or any other 2-day period
- Longer rental duration is available
- In addition to renting this product, we also sell it!
In addition to renting this product, we also sell it!
Please let us know a little more about what you're looking for. Anything from a detailed equipment list, to looking for guidance on the right product for your situation.
The ColorSource 20 console provides hands-on control designed for the latest technology. This affordable, portable desks specialize in streamlined, plug-and-play setup; the onboard fixture library makes traditional patching easy, and the console has the ability to recognize RDM-capable devices in the rig and auto-populate them in patch. Simply use the on-board touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you'll be programming in minutes. Whether you're recording cues or working on the fly, these consoles have you covered, with faders that can be used to play back looks and effects or to mix the perfect color in your LED lights.
- Control up to 40 fixtures (Dimmers/LEDs/Movers)
- 20 faders, switchable between channels (1-40) and playbacks (200 total)
- 7" integrated multi-touch display
- Virtual level/rate paddle
- Cue list record and playback
- Non-intensity parameter control
- Intuitive color control of LEDs
- Onboard help system with tutorial videos
- 5-pin DMX512 output
- USB port
|Includes||Power Supply, Flight Case|
|Suggested Items||DMX Cables, Fixtures, Dimmers (if tungsten), Wireless DMX (if LEDs)|