SNAP Lighting Control Panel
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 5 - 7 days.
The new SNAP lighting control panel provides unified DMX512 control of 0-10V analog outputs and relay switching, all within a single enclosure. Intended for use with fully isolated LED fixture drivers requiring mains switching and 0-10V dimming, and for Mark VII type electronic fluorescent ballasts.
Each SNAP panel consists of an LC&D GR1400-series Blue Box relay panel with a Pathway Connectivity eDIN SNAP Panel Interface card. The interface provides single DMX channel control over the relay and analog output pairs, or allows separate DMX control of relays and analog outputs. The interface also provides a full, non-sequential DMX soft-patch for maximum flexibility.
- Eight or sixteen normally-closed (NC) single-pole latching relays
- Sixteen analog 0-10V outputs
- Easy, front panel configuration
- LED indicators for Power, DMX IN, processor and relay state
- Adjustable DMX start address, or each output may be assigned a non-sequential DMX address
- Analog outputs may be paired with relays for unified single DMX channel control, or control of relays and analog output may be split by assigning different DMX addresses to each
- Outputs may be patched to Auxiliary Input dry contact inputs
- User-settable relay trigger thresholds
- Test features include on-board relay test and review of incoming DMX levels, on a channel-by-channel basis
- DMX Thru connector and termination switch
- Discoverable and configurable using RDM
- Pathway has determined that some LED manufacturers are providing non-isolated fixture drivers with non-Class 2, 0-10V dimming options. The #1004 is not intended for use with non-isolated or Class 1 fixture drivers. Please review the Technical Bulletin in the download tab, or download the document here. Use of the #1004 with non-isolated drivers may result in damage to the #1004. This damage is not covered under warranty.
|Application||Architectural - Installation|
|Box L x W x H||12" x 18" x 6"|
- eDIN #1004 Demultiplexer (DMX to Analog)$511.90 each
- eDIN #1008 LED Dimmer/DC DriverFrom $511.90 each
- Response 0-10V Low Voltage Gateway$604.00 each