Adjustable Crosby Fist Grip (3/16"-1/4")
We should have 32 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 2 - 3 weeks to bring more in.
Fist Grips are modified Wire Rope Clips with the bolts integrated into the saddle. Since the saddle is in two pieces you can swing a wrench around without hitting the other bolt and also don't have to worry about which way to install the wire rope.
- For regular 3/16" – 1/4" wire rope / aircraft cable
- Don't forget to order a Thimble for each end!
- Drop-forged for years of reliable use
- We recommend (and The State of California requires) you use three of these wire rope clips at each end/termination point (six total for a single cable)
- WARNINGRigging requires a thorough knowledge of loading dynamics & design factors. Improper installation or misapplication of a single product can lead to structural failure, bodily injury, or even death.
When planning a rigging project, we strongly recommend that purchasers use an experienced ETCP rigging technician, and/or personnel meeting the OSHA "competent person" standard.
|Box L x W x H||1" x 1.5" x 2"|