Female Rosco 20A Stage Pin
Overstock means we have a limited supply (6) at this price.
Most of these items have been sitting in our sales inventory for years and we're trying to find them a good home.
The Rosco Dual Termination Connector is the first stage pin connector to offer user-selectable termination right out of the box. The Dual Terminal Connector offers both direct wire and traditional lugged connections. Each connector comes with all the necessary hardware for both types of connections.
Probably the most common type of theatrical lighting connector we sell. We call it a Stage Pin connector but it's also known as a Grounded Stage Pin, GSP, 2P&G, Two Pin and Ground, or Bates connector.
- Direct wire and Lugged connection option
- Individual wiring channels allow for straight connections to the terminals
- Both Pressure Plate and Crimp & Lug style connections
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Voltage: 125 Volts
- Wire Size: 16-12 AWG
- Body Material: High Heat stable Thermoplastic
- Blades/Contacts: Solid Brass with Beryllium Copper Inserts
- Color: Black
- Please note that while this is a discontinued product, we should still have at least one left in stock. Available while supplies last.
|Box L x W x H||0.95" x 2" x 3"|