As with most rental items, our product stock may have some minor cosmetic damage.
This has no affect on the product operation, and is purely cosmetic.
ColorSource PAR LED Wash
Based on a two-day rental and single item quantity.
- Pickup starts at 12pm noon (first day)
- Equipment must be returned by 10am (last day)
- A two-day rental is Friday to Monday, or any other 2-day period
- Longer rental duration is available
- In addition to renting this product, we also sell it!
In addition to renting this product, we also sell it!
Please let us know a little more about what you're looking for. Anything from a detailed equipment list, to looking for guidance on the right product for your situation.
An LED luminaire crafted by lighting experts, the ColorSource PAR uses a proportionate recipe of red, green, blue, a twist of lime, and an extra dash of red to expand the ColorSource PAR's color range, giving richness only possible from ETC LED luminaires. It outputs bright, beautiful light, is easy to use - with or without a lighting desk - and lives up to ETC's high standards for quality.
- ColorSource RGB-L array (Red, Green, Blue and Lime)
- Simple RGB control adds lime automatically when needed
- L70 lifetime of 20,000 hours
- Fixed cool white 5600K white point when in DMX mode (tungsten lights are 3050K warm white)
- Simple user interface with seven-segment display
- Optically calibrated and LED droop compensation
- 5-pin DMX In and Out
- PowerCon In and Out
- Tour-ready, aluminum housing
- Do not plug into dimmers, use constant power or relays.
|Includes||Yoke, PowerCon Input Cable|
|Suggested Items||C-Clamp, Safety Cable, DMX Cable|