We should have 4 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 7 - 10 days to bring more in.
Hinges are generally used as an aid in attaching scenery flats. Three types are available. This is the Sure Hinge which is a special type of loose pin hinge with interchangeable halves. It is scored so you can bend it around nominal 1" lumber.
- Hinges are sold in packs of twelve
- Specially designed for theatre use
- Each half is a match, no need to sort
- 2 parts solid steel anodized black hinge and pin
- Pin has a Star Point for #8 Phillips screw heads
- Two hinges have cuts to fit 1/4 hex bolts
- A fold line to assist around 1x3 flat edge
- Hole pattern is staggered so screws do not collide
- Hole in center for machine bolt
|Part #||850 73300 0000|
|Box L x W x H||1.42" x 2.25" x 6"|