3 Channel Guard Dog Cable Ramp
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 4 weeks.
The fast and easy way to guard and protect valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage and abuse while providing a method of safe crossing for constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure safety. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 2.25" in diameter
- Black ramp with Orange lid
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity (14,210 lbs.)
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction
- Heavy duty Dog-Bone connector interlocks modular sections
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector
- 4-Way Cross, 45° Left/Right Turns, and End Caps available
- Through holes added for fastening protector down
- Channel: 2.25"W x 2.25"H
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, & Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
|Box L x W x H||3.5" x 20.5" x 41"|