From $5.55 each
Normally in stock, more are on the way and should arrive within 2 - 3 weeks.
SKUwe rent this!
Have an occasional need, or not quite ready to buy?
We also rent it!
- Based on a two-day rental and single item quantity. Click for details.
- Give us a call for price and availability.
appearance is typical
Certain parts of this product may differ in physical color/style due to the manufacturing process.
These differences have no effect on the product operation, and are purely cosmetic.
Anchor Shackles are a pivotal part of any rigging system. Used to attach aircraft cable slings to spansets and at least a dozen other uses.
- Screw Pin uses a threaded bolt
- Round Pin uses a cotter pin
- WARNINGRigging requires a thorough knowledge of loading dynamics & design factors. Improper installation or misapplication of a single product can lead to structural failure, bodily injury, or even death.
When planning a rigging project, we strongly recommend that purchasers use an experienced ETCP rigging technician, and/or personnel meeting the OSHA "competent person" standard.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!