Clevis Hanger for 1-1/2" Pipe
We should have 2 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 2 - 4 weeks to bring more in.
Clevis Hangers are used to hang 1-1/2" Sch. 40 pipe battens from threaded rod. A cross bolt helps grip the pipe to prevent rotating. Made of carbon steel with an electro-galvanized finish.
- For 1-1/2" Pipe (1-7/8" Outer Diameter)
- Top Hole sized for 3/8" Threaded Rod
- 1/4" Cross Bolt
- Max recommended load of 730 pounds.
- WARNINGRigging requires a thorough knowledge of loading dynamics & design factors. Improper installation or misapplication of a single product can lead to structural failure, bodily injury, or even death.
When planning a rigging project, we strongly recommend that purchasers use an experienced ETCP rigging technician, and/or personnel meeting the OSHA "competent person" standard.
|Box L x W x H||1.01" x 2.62" x 4.38"|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Mega Batten ClampFrom $14.80 each
- Mega Folding Batten ClampFrom $19.10 each
- #680 Batten Suspension Clamp$13.75 each
- Threaded Rod Hanger for Mega Batten ClampFrom $14.80 each
- #448 Rod Suspension Bracket$29.10 each