Emergency Bypass Detection Kit for Unison DRd
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
The EBDK works with ETC dimming and switching products that are listed under UL924 for use in emergency systems, monitoring a normal power feed in single- or three-phase systems. When there's a loss of power, the EBDK triggers an emergency-lighting bypass operation in those UL924-Listed products. The EBDK has configurable settings for automatic or manual return to normal lighting operation.
- Self-contained unit provides sensing for power loss and trigger
- Provides up to three independent outputs configurable for normally-open or normally-closed operation
- Compatible with Single or Three-phase power systems
- Compatible with 100V-277V power systems
- Fully automatic sensing
- Rugged metal enclosure with integrated breaker for over current protection
- UL and cUL Listed
|Application||Architectural - Installation|
|Box L x W x H||10.5" x 14" x 4.2"|