Fluorescent Paint Sample Kit
We should have 2 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 1 - 2 months to bring more in.
This is a test kit which contains a single one ounce container for each of the 9 colors in the Rosco Fluorescent lineup. Great for small scale mock-ups or just to experiment with colors!
Available in 9 brighter than normal colors which "glow" vividly under ultraviolet lights, Rosco Fluorescent Paints can create a wide range of exciting effects. They can be used to create special effects using ultraviolet black light or combined with other Rosco Scenic Paints to make the colors more vibrant. Fluorescents use the same high quality, water-base, vinyl acrylic binder found in Off Broadway Paints. It is suitable for use on most surfaces after the surface has been properly prepped.
- CoverageApproximately 300 feet² per gallon, depending on substrate, application tool and film thickness
- Binder TypeVinyl Acrylic
- DilutionFluorescent Paints should be used straight out of the can. They can be diluted with water if necessary, however this will reduce the hiding power of the paint and may reduce the brightness of the "glow."
- Surface PreparationSurfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough Prime as a final preparation. Use a white base coat to achieve the most dramatic color effects.
- ApplicationStir contents well before use. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge.
- Film Thickness2 mil. dry film
- Average Dry TimeAt 75°F, dries to the touch in 30-45 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours
- Clean-upSoap and water
- Shelf LifeMinimum shelf life for unopened, sealed paint is approximately 24 months when stored in a temperature controlled location
- NOTESFluorescent pigments will degrade from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light. Avoid direct sunlight where possible. Invisible Blue is a milky white paint that fluoresces to a pale blue under blacklight. When painted over light colored surfaces, Invisible Blue is difficult to detect. However, it can be seen when painted over dark or black colors.
- CAUTIONSDo not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F (10°C). Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco/Musson assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.
|Fitch Liner Paint Brushes
|Fitch Liner Paint Brushes
|Box L x W x H
|4.13" x 22.88" x 3.65"