I-Tech HD Series Power Amplifier
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
Inside and out, the I-Tech HD is one of the most technologically advanced professional touring amplifiers on the market today. Building on the decades of innovation, invention, and insight Crown is known for, the I-Tech HD features five new patents - three on the power supply alone - giving you an amp that goes well beyond the expected. At the heart of the new I-Tech HD is the BSS OMNIDRIVEHD processing engine. Four times faster than its predecessor and featuring Linear Phase FIR filters and LevelMAX limiters, OMNIDRIVEHD provides unmatched clarity and sonically pure signal processing.
- Ultra smooth processing by onboard high-definition BSS OMNIDRIVEHD DSP with 24-bit, 192kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC A/D and D/A converters
- LevelMAX peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound
- High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables
- 6th-generation patented Class-I (BCA) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw
- The only product available with analog, AES/EBU, CobraNet, HiQnet and Ethernet connectivity
- User-definable front panel security feature
- Quality-graded components let you safely drive the amplifier harder
- More total capacitance provides tremendous energy reserves for power bursts
- 200Vrms peak output voltage provides clean transient peaks
- 112 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)
- THD of less than 0.1%
|Model||Channels||2Ω Dual||4Ω Dual||8Ω Dual||4Ω Bridged||8Ω Bridged|
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
- CDi Series Power AmplifierFrom $1,414.30 each
- ComTech DriveCore Series Power AmplifierFrom $1,300.86 each