No longer available, product has been discontinued.
Need parts? Send us an email and we'll check our sources.
A low profile and lightweight unit perfect for middle and elementary schools or any short throw applications up to 65 feet. The Luminator produces a narrow, hard or soft edged beam which zooms from 1.3° to 9.3°. With top mounted iris, color boom, and dimmer control handles, this easy to use follow spot is designed to utilize the unique high performance FLE, ENX and FXL quartz halogen lamps. The Luminator can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer and to vary beam size, quality and color.
- Top operated color boom, iris and dimmer controls
- Six color boomerang
- Dual adjustable lenses
- Positive locking pan and tilt adjustment
- UL listed for 410 watts
- GY5.3 2-Pin Base
- Extruded and die cast aluminum construction
- Made in the USA
|Includes||Stand, FLE Lamp, 11' Power Cable with Edison connector|
- ZOT jr. LED Followspot$1,380.00 each
- ZOT LED Followspot$5,200.00 each
- Ovation SP-300CW LED Followspot$3,588.00 each
- iChip 200 LED Followspot$4,495.00 each
- Astro 250 Plus LED Followspot$6,477.50 each
- Astro 250 RGBW LED Followspot$6,477.50 each
- Sai-300 LED Followspot$5,579.00 each
- AFS-500 LED FollowspotFrom $4,003.20 each