Rosco Projection Screen
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
All screens are designed for excellent color rendering and good contrast with a wide range viewing cones. Rosco screens are specified by major opera houses and theatres around the world. All screens are durable, washable and inherently flame retardant and should be viewed from the matte side to help minimize the unwanted effects of ambient light.
Comes in five different colors and two widths. While darker screens require a higher-output projector, they show more contrast and render detail better.
- Black60° viewing cone, Rear Projection only
- Grey120° viewing cone, Front/Rear Projection
- Light Translucent160° viewing cone, Rear Projection only
- Twin White180° viewing cone, Front/Rear Projection
- White170° viewing cone, Front Projection only
- Rosco screens can be washed using a soft cloth and mild dish soap. Do not use abrasives or harsh cleaners as they will damage the screen surface.
- Screens are shipped folded in boxes via UPS, FedEx, or common carrier (depending on size). Certain screens can be shipped rolled on a core if specified by the customer. Rosco screens should be shipped and stored at temperatures between 40°F and 85°F. If screens are very cold they must be allowed to warm slowly to room temperature before unpacking or cold cracking may occur. Screens should never be stored folded.
|Box L x W x H||36" x 55" x 0.01"|