Rota-Lock Pipe Clamp
We should have 40 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 2 - 3 weeks to bring more in.
Modelwe rent this!
Have an occasional need, or not quite ready to buy?
We also rent it!
Rota-Lock (1.9" OD)$1.00each
- Based on a two-day rental and single item quantity. Click for details.
- Give us a call for price and availability.
Rota-Locks are an alternative to our Rigid Right Angle Tubing Clamp. Instead of clamping each pipe individually this holds your tubing in place by adjusting a set screw to firmly lock the pipe in place.
- For regular 1.5" Pipe (1-7/8" Outer Diameter)
- WLL: 500 lbs. (4:1 Safety Factor)
- Natural Silver Finish
- Measures 2.72" x 3.19" x 4.61"
- Load must be evenly distributed on both sides of clamp. Set screw must be positioned above the pipe it is holding
|Box L x W x H||2.5" x 2.6" x 4.42"|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Rigid Right Angle Tubing Clamp$20.00 each
- Cross Grid Pipe Connector$27.00 each