SimpleSpin Dual Gobo Rotator
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
SimpleSpin combines the perfect mix of a budget conscious price tag and features that really matter. A single, variable speed stepper motor is used to rotate two B size gobos. Always rotating in opposition, the movement can be as slow as 0.5rpm for building subtle, naturalistic effects. The maximum speed of 24rpm is perfect for creating a raging inferno or wild kinetic effects.
SimpleSpin is primarily a manual control, "set and forget" device. Define the perfect look for your lighting effect by precisely trimming the speed control knob and then simply power the SimpleSpin up and down from the mains. This is especially convenient in venues where more sophisticated DMX control is either unavailable or unnecessary. In instances where varying speed control is needed, SimpleSpin can be plugged into a dimmer and controlled by a lighting desk. Configured this way, the speed of rotation will increase or decrease as the level on the dimmer goes up or down.
- Infinitely variable clockwise/counterclockwise, 0.5-24 rpm
- Holds one or two "B" round metal and/or glass gobos
- Gobos are rotated in opposite directions (single speed for both)
- Can be used with dimmed sources
- For use with the ETC Source 4, ETC S4 Zoom, Selecon Pacific, Selecon Pacific Zoom, Philips SPX, Strand SL, Altman Shakespeare, or Leviton Leo
|Box L x W x H||3.5" x 11.25" x 11.63"|