Soundweb 5-position Button Station
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
Where installations require a simple hardware controller, the SW9012 provides an instant solution for volume and source select functions (for example). The SW9012 is equipped with a rotary fader and a five-position switch, connecting to the control port inputs on the rear of a BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120, BLU-80, BLU-32, or BLU-16 device. These controls may be mapped in Soundweb Designer to utilize other functions.
- Five position source/preset selection, level control
- Requires two control inputs (on London BLU-* DSP)
- Uses standard US 1-gang backbox
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
|Box L x W x H||3" x 5" x 6.5"|
- BLU-8v2 Programmable Zone ControllerFrom $750.00 each
- Soundweb 8-position Button Station$172.90 each
- Ethernet Controller with 4 ButtonsFrom $258.00 each
- Ethernet Controller with 4 Buttons and VolumeFrom $298.00 each
- Ethernet Controller with 8 Buttons and VolumeFrom $398.00 each
- Ethernet Controller with VolumeFrom $198.00 each