SRX812P Powered 12" Speaker
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 4 weeks.
The full range 12" two-way, SRX812P features legendary JBL Drivers, proprietary 2,000 Watt Crown amplification, Crown Front-End DriveCore Technology, premium JBL user-configurable DSP, and HiQnet Network control options via iOS and Android applications. Drawing on JBL's long history of groundbreaking technology and loudspeaker design, the SRX800 Series meets the needs of touring houses, installations, and the most demanding live sound applications ensuring they can deploy a no-compromise, all-in-one solution featuring legendary JBL sound and performance, a wide array of configurability, and compatibility with JBL's flagship touring systems.
With full HiQnet Network Integration, configuring an SRX800 system is dramatically simplified, saving time while fully automating the control interface configuration. Simple wired control is provided via Ethercon connector and third party wireless router capability is included. Control options include Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion Control iOS app, and standalone applications for iOS and Android.
- Maximum SPL 136 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 40 Hz - 21 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Rating 2000 watts Peak
- Coverage 90° horizontal x 50° vertical
- LF Driver JBL 2272F 12" woofer
- HF Driver JBL 2432H 1.5" neodymium compression driver
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
|Box L x W x H||16.87" x 16.31" x 25.11"|