Steel Safer Sidearm
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
Have an occasional need, or not quite ready to buy?
We also rent it!
- Based on a two-day rental and single item quantity. Click for details.
- Give us a call for price and availability.
Theatrical sidearms are asked to do a job they were never designed to do. A typical sidearm is made up of a c-clamp and a piece of 1/2" pipe. When downward pressure is placed on the pipe, it will bend the bolt of the c-clamp permanently and ruin the sidearm. These Safer Sidearms utilize a diagonal brace to transfer the load off the clamp and onto the vertical pipe. They can easily hold 100 lbs. without bending.
- Steel Safer Sidearm version, uses 1-1/2" pipe for hanging speakers or moving lights
- Transfers the load from the lighting fixture back to the structural pipe
|Box L x W x H||14" x 3" x 10"|
- Side Arm with Sliding TeeFrom $97.00 each
- Mega-Baby Complete 24" Sidearm$68.50 each
- Safer Sidearm Original$104.00 each
- Safer Sidearm Junior$34.80 each
- 24" Side Arm$109.00 each
- Vertical Extension TubeFrom $49.40 each