Ui Series Wireless Remote-Controlled Digital Mixer
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can host up to 10 control devices simultaneously. Featuring built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. All models feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels.
DSP features include 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay and Chorus. In addition, mixer controls include Subgroups, Mute groups and View groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full Show/Snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. All mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Password-protected Access limitation system
- Up to 20 mono mic inputs (Up to 10 are combo 1/4")
- USB Media + Stereo RCA Line In
- Stereo Master Outputs
- Up to 8 aux outputs
- 2 headphones outputs
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.