Wildfire Invisible Luminescent Paint
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 7 - 10 days.
Wildfire Invisible Luminescent Paints appear white under ordinary light and fluoresce their color only under black light thanks to their supersaturation of UV sensitive pigments. They can be mixed with each other for more color variation, or mixed with non-fluorescent water-based artist acrylics for dramatic color shifts between white and black light — the basic technique behind those ultra-cool dual image paintings.
The rules for mixing invisible colors are different from mixing visible colors because the pigments are actually emitting light. So the colors combine just as colored lights do. Technically, it's called an additive color mixing process, rather than the subtractive process of mixing visible paints.Wildfire Luminescent Paints can be applied to just about any surface as long it's properly cleaned and primed. Use flat white paint such as Rosco Tough Prime White to prime the surface (darker base coats will dim the fluorescent effect). These paints are best if used indoors, but they can last for a few months outdoors depending on the degree of direct sunlight and exposure to the elements. We recommend they be used outdoors only for temporary applications.
- CoverageApproximately 250-300 feet² per gallon. Two coats are recommended for hide and full color development.
- TintingAll Wildfire Paints can be intermixed to create an unlimited color palette, including earth tones and skin tones. Mix colors together while working under blacklight for best results. You can achieve deeper color tones by intermixing non-fluorescing paints in the same tone or color range. Be sure to test results under daylight and blacklight before applying to your project
- ApplicationModern Masters Wildfire Paint can be brushed, rolled, or sprayed onto any paintable, properly primed, interior surface. Wildfire Paints look best when spray applied. Stir the paint well before using.
- Average Dry TimeAt 70°F, dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean-upSoap and water
- CAUTIONSUse adequate ventilation. Close container after each use. Do not apply when surface or air temperature is below 50F or above 85F. Store between 50F - 85F, out of direct sunlight. Do not take internally. Avoid breathing Spray mist. Keep from freezing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product will perform as claimed if directions are followed. Directions are as complete as possible, but cannot encompass all conditions, applications, techniques, and/or surfaces, which are beyond our control. Warranty is limited to replacement or refund value of product actually used, if such product proves defective within two years of manufacture. No other warranty is expressed or implied.
|Fitch Liner Paint Brushes
|Fitch Liner Paint Brushes
|Box L x W x H
|3.75" x 3.75" x 6.13"