XLi Series Power Amplifier
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs. The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs
- Binding post and Speakon outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- 100 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)
- THD of less than 0.5%
|Model||Channels||4Ω Dual||8Ω Dual||8Ω Bridged|
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.