20A Stage Pin Flush Mount
No longer available, product has been discontinued.
Need parts? Send us an email and we'll check our sources.
Probably the most common type of theatrical lighting connector we sell. We call it a Stage Pin connector but it's also known as a Grounded Stage Pin, GSP, 2P&G, Two Pin and Ground, or Bates connector.
- Flush mount connector for DIY projects or to repair broken equipment
- "Floating" pins guarantee an easy fit and better electrical connection
- Patented Sprint-Lock simplifies installation. Push the device into position and the hardened steel spring holds it securely in place
- Crimp & Lug style connection (crimps not included)
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Voltage: 125 Volts
- Wire Size: 16-12 AWG
- Body Material: Molded Thermo-set
- Blades/Contacts: Solid Brass
- Color: Black
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Female Bates 20A Stage Pin Panel Mount$9.25 each
- Bates 20A Stage Pin ConnectorFrom $6.25 each
- SSRC 20A Stage Pin ConnectorFrom $5.00 each