20A Stage Pin Flush Mount
Overstock means we have a limited supply at this price.
Most of these items have been sitting in our sales inventory for years and we're trying to find them a good home.
Probably the most common type of theatrical lighting connector we sell. We call it a Stage Pin connector but it's also known as a Grounded Stage Pin, GSP, 2P&G, Two Pin and Ground, or Bates connector.
- Flush mount connector for DIY projects or to repair broken equipment
- "Floating" pins guarantee an easy fit and better electrical connection
- Patented Sprint-Lock simplifies installation. Push the device into position and the hardened steel spring holds it securely in place
- Crimp & Lug style connection (crimps not included)
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Voltage: 125 Volts
- Wire Size: 16-12 AWG
- Body Material: Molded Thermo-set
- Blades/Contacts: Solid Brass
- Color: Black