Bates 20A Stage Pin Connector
Normally in stock, more are on the way and should arrive within 1 - 3 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
- Only applies when purchased with an eligible product offering free shipping
- Only for eligible items, shipping may apply for other products
- For 48 contiguous states only. In Alaska or Hawaii? Email us for a shipping quote!
- See full details
Probably the most common type of theatrical lighting connector we sell. We call it a Stage Pin connector but it's also known as a Grounded Stage Pin, GSP, 2P&G, Two Pin and Ground, or Bates connector.
- Pins "float," ensuring positive alignment and contact
- Pressure Plate style connection (screw terminals)
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Voltage: 125 Volts
- Wire Size: 16-12 AWG
- Body Material: High Impact Thermoplastic
- Blades/Contacts: Solid Brass
- Color: Black
- SSRC 20A Stage Pin ConnectorFrom $5.00 each
- 20A Stage Pin Flush Mount$7.50 each
- Female Bates 20A Stage Pin Panel Mount$9.25 each