3/4" Multiline II Rope
We should have 601 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 2 - 4 weeks to bring more in.
Composite rope made of polyester yarns wrapped around a core of polyolefin in each strand. Spun polyester is added to the surface for better grip and chafe protection.
- Easiest handling, most flexible and strongest composite rope available
- Identified by two orange markers on the surface of one strand
- 3/4" in Diameter
- Tensile Strength: 10,500 lbs.
- Weight: 13.7 lbs. (100 feet)
- Sold by the linear foot, also available in spools
- WARNINGRigging requires a thorough knowledge of loading dynamics & design factors. Improper installation or misapplication of a single product can lead to structural failure, bodily injury, or even death.
When planning a rigging project, we strongly recommend that purchasers use an experienced ETCP rigging technician, and/or personnel meeting the OSHA "competent person" standard.
|Manufacturer||New England Ropes|
|Box L x W x H||18" x 18" x 0.06"|