3/4" Stage-Set X Rope
We should have 210 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 2 - 4 weeks to bring more in.
New England Ropes' Stage-Set X is the softest, strongest and most environmentally stable product available in the theater industry for counterweight systems. Its parallel core of polyester fiber contained within a helically wrapped polyester tape and covered by a braided polyester jacket, remains firm and round under all load conditions and resists crushing in rope locks. A premium, high strength replacement for manila and other ropes used backstage. White color.
- Minimal stretch for easy use
- Non-rotating for spot lines
- Length does not change with temperature or humidity, so floor block readjustment is not necessary
- Breaking strength is more than 3 times that of manila rope
- Indefinite shelf life, will not mildew or rot
- Remains firm and round in rope locks, No fiber splinters
- 3/4" in Diameter
- RWL: 1,670 lbs. (for new and properly maintained systems)
- Weight: 14.8 lbs. (100 feet)
- Sold by the linear foot, also available in spools
- WARNINGRigging requires a thorough knowledge of loading dynamics & design factors. Improper installation or misapplication of a single product can lead to structural failure, bodily injury, or even death.
When planning a rigging project, we strongly recommend that purchasers use an experienced ETCP rigging technician, and/or personnel meeting the OSHA "competent person" standard.
|Manufacturer||New England Ropes|
|Box L x W x H||18" x 18" x 0.08"|