512-U Strut Beam Clamp
We should have 7 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 2 - 3 weeks to bring more in.
This beam clamp is designed to be mounted in pairs on steel I-Beams (one on each side of the I-Beam). Strut channel is mounted in a channel up position and is held in place with the included Strut Nut.
- Holds Strut channel in place with included AB100 Strut Nut
- Design Load: 1000 lbs. (De-rated to 800 lbs. with 1400 Series)
- Plate Thickness: 3/16"
- Plate Measures: 1-5/8" x 2-5/8" x 1"
- While we refer to this hardware using the generic term "Strut", it is also known as Unistrut or SuperStrut. We use A1200 Series Half Slot Channel for the majority of our installations, but most of the hardware we carry should work with any strut channel with a width of 1-5/8" and an opening of 7/8".
- WARNINGRigging requires a thorough knowledge of loading dynamics & design factors. Improper installation or misapplication of a single product can lead to structural failure, bodily injury, or even death.
When planning a rigging project, we strongly recommend that purchasers use an experienced ETCP rigging technician, and/or personnel meeting the OSHA "competent person" standard.
|Box L x W x H||1.6" x 2.55" x 1.85"|