Coffin Lock (Heavy Duty)
We should have 13 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 7 - 10 days to bring more in.
We call this a coffin lock but it is also known as a dual lock. Commonly used to lock scenery pieces or platforms together and has a wide variety of other uses. Heavy duty metallic construction and uses an industry standard 5/16" Hex Key to operate. For side or concealed mounting.
- Industry standard Coffin Lock, this Heavy Duty version is the same one used on most stages, platforms, and scenery
- Not compatible with Light Duty version
- Single closing motion rotates hook to engage pin, and creates camming action that continues to draw hook into latch with smooth 8 mm (.31") pull-up for compressing gasketing and/or clamping panels together
- Provides a strong, vibration- and impact-resistant connection
- Provides strong closing pressure with minimal operating force
- Latch: 3.69"L x 1.75"D x 0.64"W
- Strike: 3.69"L x 1.75"D x 0.64"W
|Box L x W x H||0.62" x 3.5" x 3.7"|