Coffin Lock (Light Duty)
We should have 39 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 7 - 10 days to bring more in.
We call this a coffin lock but it is also known as a roto lock. Commonly used to lock scenery pieces or platforms together and has a wide variety of other uses. Heavy duty metallic construction and uses an industry standard 5/16" Hex Key to operate. For side or concealed mounting.
- Smaller, lighter duty version of the industry standard Heavy Duty version
- Not compatible with Heavy Duty version
- Eccentric cam action progressively draws two panels tightly together
- Adjustable to allow for manufacturing tolerances or gasket shrinkage
- Latch: 3.38"L x 1.72"D x 0.64"W
- Strike: 3.38"L x 1.27"D x 0.63"W
|Box L x W x H||0.7" x 3" x 3.4"|