Donut (City Theatrical)
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 3 weeks.
Have an occasional need, or not quite ready to buy?
We also rent it!
Source Four ERS Donut$3.00each
- Based on a two-day rental and single item quantity. Click for details.
- Give us a call for price and availability.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
- Only applies when purchased with an eligible product offering free shipping
- Only for eligible items, shipping may apply for other products
- For 48 contiguous states only. In Alaska or Hawaii? Email us for a shipping quote!
- See full details
Donuts are used in the color frame slot of an ellipsoidal reflector spotlight to sharpen gobo projections. Similar to the way the human eye sharpens focus when it squints, a donut reduces the aperture and sharpens the output of the fixture. There is some reduction in brightness to achieve this increase in sharpness but this is often a tradeoff that designers are willing to make. Durable black powder coat finish.
- Improves gobo projection
- Slight reduction in brightness
- 6.25" Fixtures
- Altman Baby Zoom Ellipsoidal
- Altman Shakespeare
- ETC Source Four jr / jr Zoom
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube (Standard/EDLT) - 19°, 26°, 36°, 50° (except 50° LED-only EDLT)
- Selecon Pacific - 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°
- Selecon SPX
- Strand SL - 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°
- 7.5" Fixtures
- Altman 360Q
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube - 14°, 70°, 90°
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube (LED-only EDLT) - 50°
- ETC Source Four Zoom
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 26°, 36°, 50°, 70°
- 10" Fixtures
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 14°, 19°
- 12" Fixtures
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube - 10°
- 14" Fixtures
- ETC Source Four Lens Tube - 5°
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 10°
- 17.5" Fixtures
- ETC XDLT Lens Tube - 5°