E2 Snap-On Cable
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 5 - 7 days.
Unlike earsets that are hard-wired from the mic to the connector, Countryman cables quickly and securely snap into the E2 earset to link the mic to the wireless system. That means you can replace a worn cable at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire mic!
Perfect for keeping spare cables in your kit, or using the same mic across different wireless systems.
- Connector Options:
- AT - Audio Technica For use with 200, 1100, 2000, 3000 Series
- AN - Audio Technica For use with 700, 4000, 5000 Series
- SR - Sennheiser For use with Evolution (100/300/500) Series
- SL - Shure For use with most Shure beltpacks, including AXT100+
- AX - Shure Axient For use with Shure Axient AX100 only