E6 Snap-On Cable
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 4 - 6 weeks.
Unlike earsets that are hard-wired from the mic to the connector, Countryman cables quickly and securely snap into all E6 series earset to link the mic to the wireless system. That means you can replace a worn cable at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire mic!
Perfect for keeping spare cables in your kit, or using the same mic across different wireless systems. Cables are compatible with both omni and directional models.
- Connector Options:
- AT - Audio Technica For use with 200, 1100, 2000, 3000 Series
- AN - Audio Technica For use with 700, 4000, 5000 Series
- SR - Sennheiser For use with Evolution (100/300/500) Series
- SL - Shure For use with most Shure beltpacks, including AXT100+
- AX - Shure Axient For use with Shure Axient AX100 only