Ethercon MADI Si Option Card
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The MADI I/O card can establish a 64-channel MADI input and output to a remote device such as stage rack, another console or Broadcast feed to an OB. Dual Ethercon connectors, the auxiliary interface can be used as a redundant link.
By adding option cards to the Si range of digital consoles, you can interface your desk with a multitude of analogue and digital systems, while expanding I/O count beyond that of the standard console configuration. Routing to and from the option cards is achieved via the Patching functionality on the console. Number of options cards that may be fitted per model are:
- 1 card Si Compact, Si Expression, Si1
- 2 cards Si Performer
- 4 cards Si1+, Si2, Si2+, Si3, Si3+
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
|Box L x W x H||10" x 10" x 10"|
- Multimode Optical MADI Si Option Card$640.00 each
- Dante Si Option Card$1,017.06 each
- CobraNet Si Option Card$1,029.00 each
- BLU link card for Soundcraft Si Series$499.00 each
- Aviom A-NET 16 Si Option Card$1,356.00 each
- AES/EBU 4+4 Si Option Card$528.00 each
- AES/EBU 8+8 Si Option Card$554.00 each