Fleenor E8ANL Ethernet to Analog
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
The E8ANL-DIN is an Ethernet (sACN or ArtNet) interface with 8 analog 0-10V outputs and a DMX512 output. The standard Ethernet connector accepts PoE or the user may supply power on a two-position terminal block. DMX512 and analog connections are on pluggable Phoenix terminal blocks. The device mounts on standard 35mm DIN rail. Each analog output is capable of sourcing or sinking up to 10mA. No user adjustments or modifications are needed to select sourcing or sinking modes. Each output channel has a dedicated common terminal to ease field wiring. Both the analog and DMX512 outputs are isolated from the input. The outputs are not isolated from each other.
- Supports 8, 0-10V control outputs up to 10mA per output
- PoE or 18-48VDC power input
- Supports sACN or Art-Net control input
- DMX512 data out connection
- Optional NEMA 1 junction box and power supply
- 5 year warranty for peace of mind
|Doug Fleenor Designs