We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 days.
Lightwright is an iconic industry standard on Broadway and in other areas of live entertainment, and was created to help designers and electricians record and keep track of the vast amount of data needed to install and maintain a lighting installation.
As the lighting world has increased in complexity due to the proliferation of moving lights and LEDs, the organizational demands on lighting designers, design assistants, and electricians has continued to grow. Lightwright 6, for the first time, fulfills a longtime industry dream of controlling the flow of lighting data from design to console without needing to enter data multiple times by hand, while documenting up to 45,000 universes of data.
Lightwright 6 has dozens of other new features for lighting users, including a built in label maker. To organize their shows and to provide easy identification of gear, production electricians carefully label everything, including lights, cables, breakouts, power supplies, dimmer racks, and data distribution gear. A busy production electrician can print as many as 60,000 labels per year! Lightwright 6's built-in label design and printing features will cut hours from the time it takes to create and print labels, utilizing a built in Avery label database.
|Student||Full-time students only, must submit picture of current student ID. Software will expire after 3 years, limited to one concurrent user.|
|Personal||Only for actual living persons (not the Supreme Court definition!). Limited to one concurrent user. If an institution buys this, it will be registered to a person, and they can legally take it with them.|
|Institutional||Site license for up to six concurrent users. Must be registered to an organization licensed by the state. If registered outside the terms of the license, the license will be voided without any recourse.|
- License allows use of either the Windows or Mac version, you can move back and forth freely. Software can be installed on as many computers as needed, provided you don't exceed your active user limit (1 for Student/Personal, 6 for Institutional).
- Worksheet reconciliation compares and synchronizes show files
- Share files and worknotes via network and built-in email
- Completely rethought and enhanced worknotes
- Global search across all worksheet columns
- Complete history of all changes, with flexible rollback options
- Wheel design window for moving lights
- Color scroll design window
- Template pictures
- New standard colors choose list and color swatches on the worksheet
- Live instrument and accessory counts
- Automatic dimmer load balancing
- More than one show file can be open at a time
- 18 flexible user-definable columns
- Lightwright/Vectorworks Data Exchange, an easy way to share data with Vectorworks Spotlight
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or newer, or Windows 7 SP1, or Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- At least 6GB of physical RAM and 350MB of disk space
- Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- Internet connection for installation and use of some features
- Console Link feature requires ETC Eos/Nomad family version 2.3.3 or newer