Moving Light Assistant
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 5 days.
Moving Light Assistant is an application designed to document both the physical setup and programming information for moving light rigs commonly used in the entertainment industry. The application will run on both Apple Mac OSX (Intel only) and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
|Student||Full-time students only, must submit picture of current student ID. Software will expire after 3 years, limited to one concurrent user. Printouts and PDFs will be watermarked.|
|Personal||Only for actual living persons (not the Supreme Court definition!). Limited to one concurrent user. If an institution buys this, it will be registered to a person, and they can legally take it with them.|
|Institutional||Site license for up to five concurrent users. Must be registered to an organization licensed by the state. If registered outside the terms of the license, the license will be voided without any recourse.|
- License allows use of either the Windows or Mac version, you can move back and forth freely. Software can be installed on 2 computers (10 for Institutional), but only 1 active user (5 for Institutional) is allowed.
- Spreadsheet view showing configuration (lenses, lamps, menu options etc.) of moving light fixtures in the rig
- Design and Edit moving light gobo, color, and effect wheel loads
- Integrated Gobo and Fixture library that's easily customized and updated
- Import console reports from leading lighting consoles
- View cue list, cue data, and channel data. Examine channel usage including maximum intensity, preset use, redundant moves, and more
- Track current cue and photographs in the cue list with the lighting console in real time using MIDI Show Control
- Design, print, or generate PDF paperwork reports
- Import and Export rig data with Lightwright
- Take photographs directly into application with compatible DSLR camera connected via USB
- Import data from:
- ETC Eos Family (Presets/Palettes, Cue List & Patch)
- MA Lighting GrandMA Series 1 and grandMA (Presets, Cue List and Patch)
- PRG Vx76 Consoles (Presets/Palettes, Cue List, Patch, Groups)
- High End Whole Hog 2 (Cue List data only)