PowerCon True1 Connector
Normally in stock, more are on the way and should arrive within 2 - 3 weeks.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
- Only applies when purchased with an eligible product offering free shipping
- Only for eligible items, shipping may apply for other products
- For 48 contiguous states only. In Alaska or Hawaii? Email us for a shipping quote!
- See full details
PowerCon True1 connectors improve on the original PowerCon connectors in two big ways. First, the Male/Female ends can be connected together, allowing for extending a power run without the use of couplers! Second, these connectors are rated for breaking capacity, which means they can be (dis)connected while the circuit is still turned on. In addition PowerCon True1 connectors are IP65 rated, so you can use them in dusty and wet environments.
- Rated for 20A, 250 volts
- Male/Female ends can be mated together, allowing extension cables without the use of couplers
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition
- True mains connector with breaking capacity
|Box L x W x H||3" x 1.8" x 1"|
- PowerCon ConnectorFrom $14.30 each
- Powercon True1 Extension CableFrom $63.70 each
- Chauvet IP65 Powerkon Extension CableFrom $52.63 each
- 3' PowerCon True1 Input CableFrom $51.30 each
- PowerCon True1 TeeFrom $108.40 each
- EverGrip PowerCon to True1 AdapterFrom $65.50 each