RJ45 to Female XLR Adapter
We should have 6 in stock. Need more? It usually takes us 1 - 2 weeks to bring more in.
Eligible for FREE Shipping when purchased as an accessory! What's this?
When purchased with an item offering free shipping, we'll extend the free ground shipping to this product as well.
No code required, look for and select the Musson Super Saver Shipping option.
- Only applies when purchased with an eligible product offering free shipping
- Only for eligible items, shipping may apply for other products
- For 48 contiguous states only. In Alaska or Hawaii? Email us for a shipping quote!
- See full details
Although DMX protocol technically calls for 5 Pin XLR connectors, RJ45 connectors are increasingly being used to save on cabling costs.
This adapter is generally used on the output side of a fixture chain, when you have fixtures which require 5-pin DMX after your RJ45 fixtures.
- RJ45 Output to 5-pin DMX Input
- This adapter does not convert regular DMX512 into an ethernet lighting protocol such as sACN or ETC Net3.
|Box L x W x H||8.5" x 1.5" x 1"|
- RJ45 to Male XLR Adapter$15.00 each
- DMX to RJ45 Data Accessory Kit$41.10 each