Normally in stock, more are on the way and should arrive within 1 - 2 months.
Supersat is a unique vinyl acrylic paint, packaged in concentrated form. It is designed to be diluted with water, at least 1:1 and more. With such tremendous extendibility, Supersaturated offers the widest range of effects possible while being extremely economical to use. Supersaturated achieves vibrant, opaque color fields on many different surfaces. It also creates bright, translucent washes where the color remains similar in intensity to aniline dyes, without the health hazards. Supersaturated Roscopaint is formulated with a unique binder that gives it superior adhesion, durability, and flexibility even on difficult surfaces like Rosco Projection Screens and Rosco Dance Floors. It can also be used as a tint in other water-based paints, binders and coating.
Available in 32 artists' colors that are easily intermixed or combined with other Rosco Scenic Paints.
- CoverageApproximately 300 feet² per gallon at 3:1 dilution, depending on substrate, application tool and film thickness
- Binder TypeVinyl Acrylic co-polymer
- DilutionDilute at least 1:1 with water, Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze or a combination of the two as necessary. Diluting will reduce the color concentration and create "glaze" effects. Diluting with more than 5 parts water may reduce binder strength. Add in Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze to restore adhesion and flexibility.
- Surface PreparationSurfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough prime as a final preparation.
- ApplicationStir contents well before each use. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- Film Thickness1.5 mil. Dry Film at 1:1 Dilution
- Average Dry TimeAt 75°F, dries to the touch in 30-45 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean-upSoap and water
- Shelf LifeMinimum shelf life for unopened, sealed paint is approximately 24 months when stored in a temperature controlled location
- CAUTIONSDo not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F (10°C). Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco/Musson assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.
|Fitch Liner Paint Brushes
|Fitch Liner Paint Brushes
|Box L x W x H
|4.2" x 4.2" x 4.85"