Tough'n White Metal Primer
From $1.00 each
No longer available, product has been discontinued.
Need parts? Send us an email and we'll check our sources.
- June 2022 — Sculptural Arts has unfortunately closed for business, and this product is limited to existing stock.
- Instead of Tough'n White Primer, consider Rosco's Tough Prime.
Tough N' White Metal Primer is a high quality Rust-Inhibitive, water based, fast drying, metal primer with superior adhesion. The Binder lets Tough N' White Metal Primer adhere to non-porous, hard to grip surfaces without sanding: steel, galvanized metals, glass, ceramics, PVC, fiberglass, slick woods, vinyls and other materials.
- CoverageApproximately 400 feet² per gallon, depending on the porosity of the surface
- CompatibilityTough N' White Primer can be used over any latex paint and can be top coated with any latex or alkyd finish paint.
- TintingMay be tinted toward the top coat color with Artist's Choice Saturated paints or water based universal tinting colors. Up to 4 oz. of color per gallon may be used.
- DilutionNot recommended, may cause flash rusting
- Surface PreparationAll surfaces must be clean and free of oil, wax, dust, scaling paint, rust and other contaminates.
- ApplicationTough N' White Metal Primer may be applied by brush, roller, pad applicator or sprayer. Stir thoroughly. Do Not Thin. Apply at full strength for maximum sealing properties.
- Average Dry TimeUnder normal conditions, dry to handle in 60 minutes. May be top coated in 2 hours. Low temperatures, high humidity, poor ventilation, may increase drying time. Use a shop or box fan to speed up drying time if needed.
- Clean-upSoap and water
- CAUTIONSUse adequate ventilation. Close container after each use. Do not apply when surface or air temperature is below 50F. Store between 40F - 100F. Do not take internally. Avoid breathing Spray mist. Keep from freezing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Directions are as complete as possible, but cannot encompass all conditions, applications, techniques and/or surfaces which are beyond our control. The user must determine the suitability of this product for his or her particular application(s) and accepts full responsibility of that determination and responsibility for any consequential damages should they arise. The Manufacturer and Seller make no warranties expressed or implied and accept no responsibility other than replacement of product.
|Box L x W x H||4.2" x 4.2" x 4.85"|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!