VividFX Test Kit
Overstock means we have a limited supply (2) at this price.
Most of these items have been sitting in our sales inventory for years and we're trying to find them a good home. Sold "as is".
- February 2023 — Rosco has discontinued the VividFX line of paint.
This is a test kit which contains a single one ounce container for each of the 13 colors in the Rosco VividFX Fluorescent lineup. Great for small scale mock-ups or just to experiment with colors!
VividFX, an ultra-violet special effects paint represents a spectacular development for the special effects designer, scenic artists, and night club designer. This range of brilliant ultra-violet paints is available in thirteen vibrant colors. One of the widest palettes available! VividFX paints have been formulated using the highest quality fluorescent pigments available giving the artist an unparalleled combination of color choice, UV "glow" and versatility.
- CoverageApproximately 300 feet² per gallon, depending on substrate, application tool and film thickness
- Binder TypeVinyl Acrylic
- DilutionVividFX should be used straight out of the can. It can be diluted with water if necessary, however, this may reduce the hiding power of the paint as well as the "glow" under UV lights.
- Surface PreparationSurfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough Prime as a final preparation. Use a white base coat to achieve the most dramatic color effects.
- ApplicationStir contents well before use. Apply by brush, roller or spray gun. Apply in thin uniform coats, using a goad quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge.
- Film Thickness2 mil. Dry Film
- Average Dry TimeAt 75°F, dries to the touch in 30-45 minutes. Can be re-coated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean-upSoap and water
- Shelf LifeMinimum shelf life for unopened, sealed paint is approximately 24 months when stored in a temperature controlled location
- NOTESFluorescent pigments will degrade from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light. Avoid direct sunlight where possible.
- CAUTIONSDo not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F (10°C). Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco/Musson assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.
|Box L x W x H||4.13" x 22.88" x 3.65"|