Aquafog 3300 Dry Ice Fogger
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 1 - 2 weeks.
A new concept in dry ice fog. This water-based system is portable and durable, allowing you to create large amounts of billowing fog. The Aquafog features a durable molded thermoplastic tank for corrosion resistance and light weight. No more rusting steel drums to replace. The large lid lifts for easy loading of the stainless steel ice shelf. All electrical components are conveniently located behind the electrical panel. A powerful stainless steel pump brings heated water from the tank up to the dry ice. A 6" fan pressurizes the tank and sends the fog out to the stage.
Aquafog conveniently plugs into wall outlets, no need for 220 volts. Circuit breakers control the dual 1650 watt heating elements, fan and pump. Indicator lights show the status of the water temperature and heating elements at a glance. A low water level cutout switch assures that the heaters will not operate if the water is low. The sophisticated adjustable water temperature circuit will bring the temperature from a range of 100 through 160 degrees (F) and will maintain temperature all through your long rehearsals. The large 8" rear wheels and the 3 1/2" front swivel casters make moving a breeze.
- Warm-up time: about 2 hours
- Reservoir: 28 gallons (holds up to 75 lbs. of Dry Ice)
- Heater Wattage: 1650w (each, two total)
- Water temperature control
- Continuous Output: No
- Can produce anything from a small stream of dry ice fog to a billowing cloud of fog
- Approximately 15 minutes of fog run time (varies wildly based on usage)
- 120v electrical system with circuit breakers, indicator lights for water temperature and heating element status, low-water cutout protection and an adjustable sensing circuit to maintain temperature over extended use periods
- Non-corroding thermoplastic tank features an extra large access lid for easy loading with integral casters for transport
|Box L x W x H||38" x 21.5" x 31"|