BLU-100 Signal Processor
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Soundweb London BLU-100 offers a fixed configuration of 12 inputs and 8 outputs, configurable signal processing and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-100 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet London Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a drag-and-drop method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment. This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
The BLU-100 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120 and BLU-BOB devices. 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-100 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices.
- 12 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
- 8 Analog Outputs
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Informative Front Panel Display
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect
|Box L x W x H||11" x 21" x 4"|