BLU-100 Signal Processor
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Soundweb London BLU-100 offers a fixed configuration of 12 inputs and 8 outputs, configurable signal processing and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-100 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet London Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a drag-and-drop method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment. This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
The BLU-100 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120 and BLU-BOB devices. 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-100 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices.
- 12 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
- 8 Analog Outputs
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Informative Front Panel Display
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
|Box L x W x H
|11" x 21" x 4"