BLU-800 Series Signal Processor
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Soundweb London BLU-800 series offers configurable I/O, configurable signal processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus. Choose from Cobranet, AVB, or Dante configurations.
A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment. The BLU-800 series also features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber optic media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
Four card slots facilitate many different device I/O configurations. Each slot can accommodate any of six available I/O cards, including the Analog Input Card, Analog Output Card, Digital Input Card, Digital Output Card, AEC Input Card, and Telephone Hybrid Card. Each card supports four channels. 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-800 series to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices.
- Cobranet Audio
- Four Configurable Input / Output Card Slots
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.