BLU-800 Series Signal Processor
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Soundweb London BLU-800 series offers configurable I/O, configurable signal processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus. Choose from Cobranet, AVB, or Dante configurations.
A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment. The BLU-800 series also features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber optic media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
Four card slots facilitate many different device I/O configurations. Each slot can accommodate any of six available I/O cards, including the Analog Input Card, Analog Output Card, Digital Input Card, Digital Output Card, AEC Input Card, and Telephone Hybrid Card. Each card supports four channels. 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-800 series to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices.
- Cobranet Audio
- Four Configurable Input / Output Card Slots
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect