BLU-120 I/O Expander
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Soundweb London BLU-120 offers configurable I/O and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus. The BLU-120 is configurable through HiQnet London Architect. A rich palette of logic objects and a "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment. This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber optic media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
Four card slots facilitate many different device I/O configurations. Each slot can accommodate any of six available I/O cards, including the Analog Input Card, Analog Output Card, Digital Input Card, Digital Output Card, AEC Input Card, and Telephone Hybrid Card. Each card supports four channels.
Device-specific information such as Device Name, Device Type, Firmware Version Number, Time, IP Address and Subnet Mask is available from the front panel display. A bi-directional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet London Architect. 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-120 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices.
- Four Configurable Input / Output Card Slots
- Rich Palette of Logic Objects (no configurable DSP)
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.