Dante to BLU link Bridge
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Soundweb London BLU-DAN offers Dante audio and BLU link. This means that the BLU-DAN can be used to add Dante to one or more BLU link devices. The BLU-DAN is capable of simultaneously transmitting and receiving up to 64 channels of Dante audio (64 x 64). Primary and Secondary ports are provided for fault tolerance. Control is through a separate Ethernet port.
The BLU-DAN also features BLU link, a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels, which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
- Transfer audio between Dante and Soundweb systems
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet Audio Architect
- 1RU, Half-Rack Device
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The warning above is legally required, and does not indicate any product safety violations. This warning is to inform the consumer of their right-to-know, read more on our overview page.
|Box L x W x H
|15" x 10" x 4"