DX100 Portable Wireless Intercom System
We don't normally stock this item, but can typically get it to you within 12-14 weeks (due to chip shortage).
The DX100 allows up to 15 shared users to speak to each other via headsets without any interconnecting cables. Simple and expandable, the DX100 comes complete with everything you need for reliable, cost-effective operation for any application. Much better than walkie-talkies - you can seamlessly communicate in hands-free mode or have a private conversation on a secured channel.
- Stand-alone system, will not work with existing intercom
- 15 user maximum
- Up to 4 users can speak at once (remaining are listen only)
- Frequency Range of 200 Hz - 3.5 kHz
- BP200 Beltpacks Uses AC40A Charger. Headset not included.
- WH220 Headsets Uses AC50 Charger.
- Headsets/Beltpacks can be set to either Hands-Free, or Push-to-Talk mode
- Remotely turn off users that have Hands-Free latched on
- 2.4 GHz, frequency hopping with encryption
- Can be powered by included adapter, or six AA batteries
- Batteries typically provide 20 hours of operation, and take 3 hours to charge
- Battery charger can charge up to 4 batteries at once
- MB100 Mobile Base Station$1,730.00 What's this?
- DX210 Wireless Intercom System
- DX410 Wideband Wireless Intercom System